I have had an awful cold over the weekend and shocked myself when I stood on the scales and realised I had lost 6lb... just because I was only eating when my body needed to as I felt rough. I am hoping this will be the springboard I need to stick at the weight loss thing.
I have tried many times before.. lost about a stone and a half but then i give up as i expect myself to fail.. the pounds then creep back on.
I have to do it this time.
My friend is gettin married in 2010 and wants me to be a bridesmaid- i do not want to be the whale in a dress! I looked bad enough in a skirt at my brothers weddings nevermind a bridesmaid dress in 2 yrs time!
I do not want to be superskinny.
I am a size 18 jeans (just) and a 20 top (dam my large boobs)
Only once in my life was I a small size 12 and my hip and rib bones stuck out. It was achieved in a very unhealthy way too (some will know, others wont). I would be happy if I could buy a 14 dress off any hanger.
My first goal is to hit a 16 jeans. if I could be there for summer I would be very happy. I do not know if this is realistic for a first target... but thats what it is!
I am feeling ok about it all today... my food has been as follows-
two weetabix with semi skimmed milk and a handfull of raisins on top.
two small cobs with turkey, lettace NO butter. Spoonful of low fat cottage cheese.
I'm on my 3rd pint of water as I write this.. well water with a dash of cordial as I cant stand drinking straight water!
I should prbably aim for skimmed milk at breakfast but it tastes like dishwater to me!!
I am unsure what to have for tea as yet. Maybe wholemeal pasta something or other.
Thats all for now!
TTFN
xx
Wednesday, 19 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you girl! Will be reading regulaly and I look forward to us fighting this together! Really pleased for you.
Good luck chick,
Nx
Post a Comment